sorry, this is a test

  • Hsieh, Joan
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 12, 2011

    • Subrata Mondal
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 12, 2011

        I have run the reports and the reports is placed on the reports repository but from the PIA I cannot get ot the reports ( the hyperlink to the reports) are not activated - how  could I do that .

        Appreciate your help

        Thanks
        Subrata

      • Vinish Gupta
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 12, 2011
          Hello Subrata,

          Please tell is this issue coming in running all types of report (SQR,AE,COBOL) or with some specific type of report.

          Thanks,
          Vinish Gupta

        • deepanshu sharma
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 13, 2011
            Are you facing this issue on PSNT or PSUNX process Scheduler?
            It can sometimes happen when the user with which Process Scheduler services are started does not have permission on the Report Repository folder.

            Try bouncing the process scheduler and retry.

            Please make sure the owner of Process Scheduler / Web Server services and Report repository folder are same across the board.
            The user with which your Tuxedo services are running.

            Thanks.
            Deepanshu

            I have run the reports and the reports is placed on the reports repository but from the PIA I cannot get ot the reports ( the hyperlink to the reports) are not activated - how  could I do that .

            Appreciate your help

            Thanks
            Subrata

          • Devesh Padmanabhan