PSQuery - Post 11 mins Force Logout from PIA

  • gn swarat
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28 2:38 PM
      Hi

      This could sound simple. When the users are running the PSQueries from PIA, if the queries run for more than 11 mins, the user gets logged out off the PIA forcefully. This is only for the long running queries that run for more than 11 mins.

      Webserver - IBM WebSphere. I checked for http inactivity, timeout settings, etc but no clue on that 11 mins thing. And we did not make any config changes recently.

      Any inputs towards the resolution of this issue would be helpful.

      Regards
      Swarat G Nag