Converted sigle DB to RAC (peoplesoft)

  • rajesh rawat
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2011

      We have just converted our DB to RAC 11gR2 and we are on PT 8.49, Apps FS Brazil 9.0.
      Now, after converting to RAC (Two node system) we are seeing lots of blocker in the DB.
      Blockers are accuring even after killing the session.
      Blocking programes are DBW0 and all of the app server and process schedulers services.
      We have two app serv and two process scheduler domains on the same server.

      Tnsnames.ora entry is our SCAN name of the RAC clusterware.

      Is there any difference between simple and Peoplesoft system based implimentation.

      Please help me to find out the reason for the blockers.

      Thanks in advance!!

      Raj