Datamover script to import files from specific tables

  • md
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2010
      Hi

      It may like silly question but I really want to know how to write datamover script with following condition/reason

      I have been installing Peoplesoft HRMS. while importing my system restarted and hcengl.db file was being import. datamover imported files till 10000(I checked log in temp folder). I want to continue/resume file import from 10000 tables

      I dont know how to write where condition/clause after import line in datamover script

      Please guide me

      Thanks
    • Nicolas Gasparotto
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2010
        You can restart your import script by adding the following just before the IMPORT command line :
        SET START AFTER <last_successfully_imported_table>;
        I think it is well explain in the Peoplesoft Installation Guide (Troubleshooting import DMS).

        Nicolas.