RE: PeopleSoft DBA Forum (unknown)

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 30, 2010
      Try installing the key in the keyring on your PIA server (PS_HOME/webserv/[domain]/bin I think).  I have no clue if that will work, but it's an idea.

      services for 40 hours a week, not purchasing your soul. Your time is finite

      and the only real asset that you have, and once used it can never be

      "Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only
      you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other
      people spend it for you." -- Carl Sandburg (1878 - 1967)

      "It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument." -- William G. McAdoo
      "Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and
      by the rulers as useful." -- Seneca

      "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because
      I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

      "Does religion calm your fears of death?" "No, but death will calm my fear
      of religions."

      SIGNATURE :
      Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good
      with ketchup.
      You've got to be a Spirit; don't need no Ghosts.
      Do or Do Not; There is NO Try.
      Any clod can have facts, but having an opinion is an art !
      A conclusion is simply the place where someone got tired of thinking.
      When a continuing state of defiance and disorder can not be checked by the
      rules, then new and sometimes drastic rules must be forged to maintain
      order; the alternative is anarchy.
      M. Clark Willis III - Sr Systems Analyst, Sr Consultant, PeopleSoft Admin and

      Security expert, Tech Architect and team lead. ceprn@...
      aolim:ceprn YIM:ceprn

      Help stamp out SPAM!! http://www.cauce.org
      The senders of unsolicited commercial e-mail to me at any site are liable
      for a $500 per message cost under USC 47, which may be found at
      http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/47

      NOTICE:  The information contained in this message is protected under United
      States and international copyright laws and is intended for the personal and
      confidential use of the addressee.  If you are not the addressee or an agent
      of the addressee, you are hereby notified that you have received this
      message in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, taking of
      any action in reliance upon or copying of this message without the express
      written permission of the sender or his agent is strictly prohibited and in
      violation of referenced statutes.  If you have received this message in
      error, please notify me (the sender) immediately and you are instructed to

      Contents of this message, in it's entirety, (c) 2000 - 2010
      M. Clark Willis III / Dragon Enterprises inc.  All rights reserved.

      To: psftdba@yahoogroups.com
      From: vivekpanikulam@...
      Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 18:15:13 +0000
      Subject: PeopleSoft DBA Forum (unknown)

      Hi All

      I am trying to determine a way to use RSA key for encryption in PeopleTools 8.48. PeopleBooks and Customer connection are not very helpful for instructions to add the key in Algorithm keyset. OpenSSL is being used to generate the RS key but I am unable to use the key in Algorithm keyset under PeopleTools-->Security-->Encryption-->Alogrithm  Keysets menu. Please let me know if anyone has setup anything similar or any other assistance is appreciated.

      Regards
      Vivek Panikulam