Oracle Business Intelligence Applications (Siebel Analytics ?) for PSoft

  • hemant_chitale
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2010
      I am looking for notes / experiences in implementing OBIA with a Peoplesoft Financials Database.
      From Oracle's forums it seems that there are people having implementing OBIA with the EBusiness Suite. But I think that experiences with Peoplesoft are lacking.

      If you have implemented / seen OBIA with Peoplesoft Financials :
      a. What sort of Reporting / Daily / Operational Reporting has been done / is doable ? (i.e. other than the canned OBIEE model)
      b. What performance issues have arisen -- in loading data and in OBIEE and in Reporting ?

      Hemant K Chitale