Configuration Manager Error

  • Rose Poula
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2010
    Hi Folks,

    Today When I am doing do client set up, Every thing working fine. I can enter into Oracle.

    But the problem is when I am trying to login Application Designer I am getting error, Please find the attached document and do the needful.

    Thanks,
    Rose

  • ketan pitroda
    Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2010
      Hi Rose,

      Value in LASTUPDTTM column or one of the column in table is may be exceeding the limit of 2147483647, check values by generating trace while login in Application designer.

      Regards,
      Ketan

      Today When I am doing do client set up, Every thing working fine. I can enter into Oracle.

      But the problem is when I am trying to login Application Designer I am getting error, Please find the attached document and do the needful.

      Thanks,
      Rose

    • indranil chakraborty
      Message 3 of 4 , Jul 7, 2010

        Hi

        I have some doubt in the Primary Permission list and the permission list of a user profile.can any one throw some light on the difference between these two.

        Thanks in advance.

        Regards
        Indranil
      • ANDREW GROUT
        Message 4 of 4 , Jul 8, 2010
          Indranil,

          I recommend you google "The Expert Guide To PeopleSoft Security" as this book gives a good overview of fundenmentals of PS security, including permission lists.

          I understand the book is available as a PDF download.

          Let me know if this does not give you what you want.

          Regards,

          Andrew