FW: PeopleSoft DBA Forum Number feild in PeopleSoft

  • Shaun Lindsay
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2010

      Have you tried to direct insert in SQL*Plus? Does the same happen?  Rule out the DB first before investigating the Peoplesoft layer.

      It is likely caused by your language setting for the database.  If you are set to Unicode, or any English, Oracle will just strip out the commas, assuming decimals are dots.

      Thus, if you are set to Unicode, you need to look into the NLS support options.

      Regards

      Shaun