Regarding upgrading of existing non-unicode environment (tools & apps)to unicode and installing languages

  • rajesh rawat
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2010
      Hi Masters,

      We are in the process of upgrading our existing FSCM (P.T. 8.49.18 App. 8.9 MP5)environment from non-unicode english to unicode and uploading languages.

      We are having idea about Database conversion from NON-UNICODE to UNICODE.

      But, we are confused about our PS_HOME!!!

      In that respect I would like to know if there is some specific steps that needs to be carried out on our PS_HOME for converting it from non-unicode to unicode.

      Your suggestions are valuaben so please keep posted

      Regards,
      Rajesh Rawat.
      Peoplesoft DBA