Re: PeopleSoft DBA Forum TimeZone Issue

  • Devesh Padmanabhan
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 25, 2010
      I may be a late in replying to this post, but just for the sake of the thread I'd still do it.

      Navigate to Home > My Personalizations > Regional Settings > Personalize Option. Check if 'Local Time Zone' has CST  'Use Local Timezone' as No.

      On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 2:49 AM, manjumaller <manjunath.maller@...> wrote:

      I have an issue like this.Database,AppServer,Webserver and Batch Server all are in CST.DB was brought from EST and refreshed here.So never noticed that Base Time Zone is EST in PeopleTools->Utilities->PeopleTools Options.So far all Reports in Process Scheduler show EDT.I changed the Base Time Zone to CST.Bounced Web,App,PSNT,PSUX and cleared cache.Still the time which shows in Process MOnitor page is EST and process when run show EST.However if i open report since it ran against the DB it shows CST,But in process Monitor Page whenever scheduled it is EDT.

      I want CST to be displayed even in Process Monitor

      Pls Help