Record Capture

  • vignesh_258
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      Hi..
      When I turned on the component buffer trace I could see trace like this where the feilds of the records gets assigned the values.

      CRecBuf H1SD_PRDRET_VW(0adcad80) fields=7 changed needsinit
      SETID(0adcade8)='COM03'; key used
      PRODUCT_ID(0adcae18)='PSC00157_PKG'; key used

      Can someone tell me how this CRecBuf works. Under what conditions does it triggered. Is the information about this available in PeopleBooks?