RE: PeopleSoft DBA Forum Hey All I'm getting this Error

  • Jorg.Sander@mail.ing.nl
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003

      Check the nodes you want to ping. You need to specify a target connector for those nodes.

      Met vriendelijke groet/Kind regards,

      Jörg Sander

      ING Nederland
      PeopleSoftI nfrastructure Solutions

      L: GA 03.003
      T: 020-59 192 85
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
        All,

        We are looking to do a brand new PeopleSoft
        implementation (financials, scm modules). Part of the
        process involves selecting the database and platform
        to run it on.

        Our comfort level is in the Oracle / Unix arena and
        admittedly are biased towards this configuration. We
        do not have a mainframe and will not be going down
        that path. So, we are considering Unix and Windows
        running Oracle, Sql Server or DB2 UDB.

        Because of the uptime requirements, we are heavily
        leaning toward Unix. Which in turn means Oracle
        versus DB2 UDB. Are any of you running PeopleSoft on
        Unix with DB2 UDB and if so, how satisfied are you
        doing so?

        Thanks for you input,
        Rich

        Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now