Re: PeopleSoft DBA Forum HTTP Listening Connector

  • Nicolas Gasparotto
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 7, 2009
      Please, go back closer to your dev team to get more information. If you don't know what you need to do, how can we know from the other side of the network ?
      However, I suspect you need to configure nodes between two different applications, and yes, that has something to do with the IB.
      You can find some information in the Peoplebooks available online :
      http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E13292_01/pt849pbr0/eng/psbooks/tibr/book.htm?File=tibr/htm/tibr03.htm#H3002

      Nicolas.

      On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 1:20 PM, Wynne, Julie <J.Wynne@...> wrote:

      To be honest, I don’t even know what the developers want to achieve – I’ve just been asked to ‘get it working’ .  It’s tools 8.49.16 and I don’t think I’ve defined any nodes (though it’s possible the consultant that did the installation may have done so).   I wouldn’t know how to check unfortunately.   Sorry about lack of detail, but I’m totally new to this.

      Julie

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 7, 2009

        Thanks – I logged an SR with Oracle and they sent me a document.  I am working through that now.