Oracle 12535

  • athiban_rs
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2009
      Hi All,

      I am new to the group and nice to meet you all.

      I am facing a problem in the Process Scheduler. Users are submitting too many jobs in the Process Scheduler and in the peak time some of the jobs(not particular jobs) are erroring out saying "ORA-12535: Operation timed out". I got the following from the sqlnet.log.

      ns main err code: 12535
      TNS-12535: TNS:operation timed out
      ns secondary err code: 12560
      nt main err code: 505
      TNS-00505: Operation timed out
      nt secondary err code: 145
      nt OS err code: 0

      When we resubmit the error job its becoming success. Can you please let me know the reason for the problem and the solution?

      Environment details:

      Peoplesoft HRMS 8.8 SP1/ People Tools 8.47.11
      Oralce DB 9.2.0.7
      OS - Solaris 9.0

      Appreciate your response.

      Thanks and Regards,