Automated Method to test for PIA availability

  • Killer Camaro
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      Does anybody have a solution that can be scripted to test for the availability of the following;
      1.) WebLogicAdmin
      2.) PIA
      3.) PSOL

      I would like to automate a test that verifies that all of these services are available rather than signing into each of these services manually every day to verify that they are truely responding.

      Regards,

      Tom