Re: PeopleSoft DBA Forum need help

  • Nicolas Gasparotto
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 18, 2009
      As I told you, what you want to do is not supported.
      I just have a look to the following document, Peoplesoft Application 8.3 is not supported on PT8.4x :
      http://blogs.oracle.com/peopletools/gems/ToolsSupport4Apps2.pdf

      Nicolas.

      On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 10:59 AM, sachun dahale <sachindahale@...> wrote:

      Hi Nicolas

      Thanks I have follow the same steps but while createing the peoplesoft database I am getting error dbcode not found.
        Please guide me if any thing need to take care whiel people tool 8.49 with HRMS 8.3 installation.

      Thanks,
      Sachin

      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 18, 2009
        Dear Robert

        Thanks for your quick mail
         What will belateset people tool to work with HRMS 8.3

        Thanks,
        Sachin

        As has been mentioned, you cannot install HRMS 8.3 on PeopleTools 8.49.

        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 18, 2009

          8.2x

          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 18, 2009
            You could have read the link I gave earlier :

            --- In psftdba@yahoogroups.com, sachun dahale <sachindahale@...> wrote:

            > Dear Robert
            >
            > Thanks for your quick mail
            >  What will belateset people tool to work with HRMS 8.3
            >
            > Thanks,
            > Sachin

          • sachun dahale
            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 18, 2009