Re: PeopleSoft DBA Forum Cybersource Integration on Websphere

  • Sunil Kumar Reddy
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2009
      Anil,

      I am not sure in which way you would like to do the integration. Basically there are two ways to do this integration.

      1) Using Business Interlink
      2) Using Integration Broker.

      We did the second one in our environment. Let me know if you are looking for the same.

      On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 10:42 PM, Anil <anilkumar_veera@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      I am looking for some help on cybersource integration with peoplesoft. Please let me know if anyone has done this before.

      PT 8.49 with financial 9.0

      Thanks in advance.