typical problem in Journal sub account update page

  • rayapati ramarao
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2009
    HI All,

    Need your help

    We are having this typical problem in Journal sub account update page, please see the attached screen shots.

    The Special character 'Chinese/ASCII' charter is appearing in the page and the same is not there in the data base level and so we cannot delete.

    Due to this the user is not able to disable the existing sub account values, but he can add and modify the new sub account values.

    Please share your thoughts if you have encounter such issues previously, any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Ram.

    See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz.
    Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2009
      Open a case with PeopleSoft (aka Oracle) customer support.

      I am more concerned about the key information being missing than the gibberish.

      services for 40 hours a week, not purchasing your soul. Your time is the
      only real finite asset that you have, and once used it can never be

      "Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only
      you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other
      people spend it for you." -- Carl Sandburg (1878 - 1967)

      It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument. -- William G. McAdoo
      Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and
      by the rulers as useful. -- Seneca

      "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because
      I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

      NOTICE: The information contained in this message is protected under United
      States and international copyright laws and is intended for the personal and
      confidential use of the addressee. If you are not the addressee or an agent
      of the addressee, you are hereby notified that you have received this
      message in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, taking of
      any action in reliance upon or copying of this message without the express
      written permission of the sender or his agent is strictly prohibited and in
      violation of referenced statutes. If you have received this message in
      error, please notify me (the sender) immediately and you are instructed to

      SIGNATURE :
      Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good
      with ketchup.
      You've got to be a Spirit; don't need no Ghosts.
      Do or Do Not; There is NO Try.
      Any clod can have facts, but having an opinion is an art !
      A conclusion is simply the place where someone got tired of thinking.
      When a continuing state of defiance and disorder can not be checked by the
      rules, then new and sometimes drastic rules must be forged to maintain
      order; the alternative is anarchy.
      M. Clark Willis III - Sr Systems Analyst, Sr Consultant ceprn@...
      aolim:ceprn ICQ 6633136

      Help stamp out SPAM!! http://www.cauce.org
      The senders of unsolicited commercial e-mail to me at any site are liable
      for a $500 per message cost under USC 47, which may be found at
      http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/47

      Contents of this message, in it's entirety, (c) 2000 - 2009
      M. Clark Willis III / Dragon Enterprises inc. All rights reserved.