Re: PeopleSoft DBA Forum Cyber Source credit card integration

  • Sunil Kumar Reddy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 11:18 AM
      Yes Prasad i have done for couple of clients. I can't send you documents but let me know what kind of help you are looking for.

      Thanks,
      Sunil

      On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 8:07 PM, prasad prasad <prasad_83_2000@...> wrote:

      Hi DBA's,

      Any of you has some prior experience of implementing  Cyber Source credit card integration
      with FMS 9 on 8.49

      If yes can u please help me with process documents , etc , it would be great

      Regards,
      Prasad