RE: PeopleSoft DBA Forum HCM9 on DB2 9 for Z/OS

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2009
      lol. The only suggestion I have is get them the hell off db2 and onto Oracle. When will companies learn?

      PSA: Salary <> Slavery. If you earn a salary, your employer is renting your services for 40 hours a week, not purchasing your soul. Your time is the only real finite asset that you have, and once used it can never be recovered, so don't waste it by giving it away.

      I work to live; I don't live to work.

      "Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you." -- Carl Sandburg (1878 - 1967)

      It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument. -- William G. McAdoo

      Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. -- Seneca

      "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony