Crystal 9 SP7 vs. NT Process Scheduler Server

  • Bob Joye
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2009
      We are installing Crystal 9 SP7 as required by PeopleSoft. Their directions say to run the install and copy certain .dll files from C:\Program Files\Common Files\Crystal Decisions\2.0\bin to <pshome>\setup\CrystalBin and <pshome>\Setup\Windows\System.

      As I understand it, when a Crystal report is run on a NT Process Scheduler Server, it runs via the pscrrun.exe in the <pshome>\bin\client\winx86 directory.

      My question is, does the pscrrun.exe ever access the .dll files in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Crystal Decisions\2.0\bin, <pshome>\setup\CrystalBin or <pshome>\Setup\Windows\System? Do these installation instructions make sense for a NT Process Scheduler Server?

      Thanks in advance,

      Bob Joye
      Senior Enterprise Application and Database Engineer
      International Speedway Corporation
      (386) 681-5258 (office)
      (386) 566-0857 (mobile)
      rjoye@...