Peoplebooks F1 help

  • manohar Kasagani
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009
      Hello

      I setup peoplebooks help but when i hit F1button from my computer peoplebooks help is not opening. Some one help me on this please.

      even put the F1 help URL under the peopletools options page and bounced the appserv and cleared cache too.

      Thanks and Best Regards
      Manohar Kasagani
      281-691-0024 Cell
      Think positively and masterfully, with confidence and faith,
      and life becomes more secure... richer in achievement and experience.-
      Swami Vivekananda
    • Musini
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2009
        Hey Bud, Du u want people books to be opened from online application or from app designer? Call me...