You are not authorized to view the report(s)

  • William Varma
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2009
      a user runs a report through process scheduler
      she tries to view the report in the process scheduler
      she is prompted with a new login screen
      subsequently she gets the error message - You are not authorized to view the report(s)

      as an administrator, I can view that report
      I can also run any process and find no issues with single signon
    • nixon_tg
      Message 2 of 2 , May 11, 2009

        Are you also prompted to give userID/password while trying to open the report from the process monitor link?
        Or is she trying to open the report using the link she got through e-mail?

        Please make sure she have enough privilages (security) to view the report

        Thanks,
        Nixon
        Nixon