New Subject : Has anyone worked with the Online Marketing.?

  • All my friends know it...
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2003
      Hi there everyone,

      I am interested to know whether anyone out there has encountered the
      Online Marketing Module yet. I am working on the documentation and
      design phase at the moment and am looking at using it to create
      Webforms that lead into CASES and SALES LEADS.

      Does anyone have any idea about how I could use SQR to create a data
      load to populate the appropriate tables.??

      Any general or specific help would be extremely useful at this stage.