PSUNX, PSAESRV hanging often

  • SuRaj Sharma
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
      Hello Friends,

      On one of our middle tier we are having performance issue specially with PSUNX & PSAESRV  processes are hanging and taking too long. Please let me know how to approach to solve this issue.

      Best Regards,

    • Robert Ellis
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
        Have you considered tracing and tuning your app engines?

        By the way, the process scheduler is not part of your middle tier.