User Level audit

  • prasad prasad
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2009
      Hi DBA's

      Can you explain a method by which we can audit , track the activities of an OPRID
      as an administrator

      1.apart from a user level trace which the user sets while signing in
         in Peoplesoft application

      2.and not just restricted to a table level peoplesoft audit)

      Regards,
      Prasad

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 25, 2009
        Quick, easy and cost effective answer .. NO

        Hire qualified, competant and trustworthy admins.

        PSA: Salary <> Slavery. If you earn a salary, your employer is renting your services for 40 hours a week, not purchasing your soul. Your time is the only real finite asset that you have, and once used it can never be recovered, so don't waste it by giving it away.

        I work to live; I don't live to work.

        "Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you." -- Carl Sandburg (1878 - 1967)

        It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument. -- William G. McAdoo

        Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. -- Seneca

        "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

        To: psftdba@yahoogroups.com
        From: prasad_83_2000@...
        Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 21:56:21 -0800
        Subject: PeopleSoft DBA Forum User Level audit

        Hi DBA's

        Can you explain a method by which we can audit , track the activities of an OPRID as an administrator

        1.apart from a user level trace which the user sets while signing in
        in Peoplesoft application

        2.and not just restricted to a table level peoplesoft audit)

        Regards,
        Prasad
        Windows Live™ Hotmail®…more than just e-mail.
        http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_hm_justgotbetter_howitworks_022009