Re: PeopleSoft DBA Forum cobol error

  • fedy emani
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 1, 2009
      Hi

      I hope you not configuer properly the cobol path.
      So pls check the path, and give the (%PS_HOME%\CBLBIN/BASE).

      From: khayal@sbcglobal. net
      Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 18:05:33 -0800
      Subject: PeopleSoft DBA Forum cobol error

      Hello,

      we are getting the following error when we try to run cobol programs. The process goes from initiated to error.

      PTPSQLRT - SQLRT NOT FOUND
      Load error : file 'C_SQLRBK'
      error code: 173, pc=0, call=1, seg=0 173 error message text not found

      any Ideas ? what does it mean ?

      thanks in advance
      -  khayal

      Don't be a Player, be a Gamer !!!

      From: psoftneto@yahoo. fr
      Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 12:42:07 +0000

      Hi all, I would like to know how we can cheek memory used by peoplesoft processes.
      Can we reduce the memory used by thoses processes ?
      Thanks.

      Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills. Get your Hotmail® account.

      Suspicious message? There’s an alert for that. Get your Hotmail® account now.