Peoplesoft & Microsoft active Directory

  • Krishna Hamsala
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2008
      Hi
            I need to work on locking the accounts and modifying the last name, first name etc in microsoft Active Directory from Peoplesoft. When we terminate the employee or last name changes. We need that updated the Directory automatically  or  programtically without manual intervention. Do you know what is the best way to perform this. flat file using sqr , xml or Integration broker or worklfows.. We are 8.9 / 8.48 tools in hcm applications.

      Thanks
      Kris