Re: PeopleSoft DBA Forum Howto find the report names from the PSPRCSRQST table?

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2008
      If you mean scheduled queries (which are all run by an app engine called PSQUERY) or nVisions where then this might help:

      http://blog.psftdba.com/2007/08/performance-metrics-for-scheduled.html

      The files generated by a report can be seen in Process Monitor.
      That list is obtained from the table PS_CDM_FILE_LIST.

      2008/10/30 <Willem.Leenen@...>

      I'm trying to make a overview on database impact each report has. Columns should be reportname, frequency , duration. The frequency and durations can be extracted from the PSPRCSRQST table, but no report names. I need to join that table to some other table where the reportnames ( called layout in pplsoft) are.

      I tried in vain to import the datamodel into Erwin, and reverse engineering isn't possible with these kind apps who like to keep the referential integrity in tables in order to keep the idea of 'database independence'.

      I can't imagine that I'm the first with this request – anyone solved this before?

      TIA,

      Willem

      ATTENTION:
      The information in this electronic mail message is private and
      confidential, and only intended for the addressee. Should you
      receive this message by mistake, you are hereby notified that
      any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or use of this
      message is strictly prohibited. Please inform the sender by
      reply transmission and delete the message without copying or
      opening it.

      Messages and attachments are scanned for all viruses known.
      If this message contains password-protected attachments, the
      files have NOT been scanned for viruses by the ING mail domain.

      The PeopleSoft DBA Blog: http://psftdba.blogspot.com