Re: PeopleSoft Performance after Upgrading to PT 8.49

  • shajivps
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 21, 2008
      Chris,

      We use oracle 10g (10.2.0.3). We have pretty decent performance on
      AIX.

      1. How big is your database ?
      2. How are you capturing statistics in your db ?
      3. What is your storage ?
      4. Is the db server a standalone server or a LPAR ?
      5. If Lpar, is it using dedicated cpu's or shared cpu's with other lpars

      Regards,

      Shaji.