Error: SQR runs successfully but the Process Status is showing Error in the PIA

  • sandeepguna
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2008
      From my understanding Step we have to fallow to run the SQR program
      from the Peoplesoft environment (Process Scheduler) - Making the SQR
      program API aware by calling two procedures (stdapi-init, stdapi-term)
      from the Begin-program section and include the Stdapi.sqc

      What is the difference between including the .SQC files at the top & at
      the Bottom... Does it make any difference...???

      -Sandeep G

      http://peoplesoftlearnings.blogspot.com/