PT 8.45.11 patch password

  • Panikulam Vivek
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 6, 2008
      Hi All

      Does anybody have the password for the PeopleTools 8.45.11 patch exe? This is not available in Customer connection now and we want to re-install the patch.

      Regards
      Vivek Panikulam

      Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo! Group.
    • Paul H Laverty
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 6, 2008

        this has been replaced by 8.45.12

        So nothing is left on 11

        Regards

        Paul Laverty

        Home Office............713.984.8623

        Cell.............................713.557.2094

        CSC Consulting, Inc.
        Registered Office: 29 Sawyer Road, Waltham Massachusetts 02453, USA
        Registered  in USA No: 042593545

        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery.
        NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        Panikulam Vivek <vivekpanikulam@...>
        Sent by: psftdba@yahoogroups.com

        07/06/2008 12:43 PM

        Please respond to
        psftdba@yahoogroups.com

        psftdba@yahoogroups.com
        cc
        Subject
        PeopleSoft DBA Forum PT 8.45.11 patch password

        Hi All

        Does anybody have the password for the PeopleTools 8.45.11 patch exe? This is not available in Customer connection now and we want to re-install the patch.

        Regards
        Vivek Panikulam

        Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo! Group.

      • Deep Pandey

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 6, 2008
            We require the password for 84511.exe self extracting zip file not the PeopleTools key. It would be something like 'PorkChops' or 'StirFriedTofu' ...

            Regards

            On Sun, Jul 6, 2008 at 11:13 PM, Panikulam Vivek <vivekpanikulam@ yahoo.co. uk> wrote:
            Hi All

            Does anybody have the password for the PeopleTools 8.45.11 patch exe? This is not available in Customer connection now and we want to re-install the patch.

            Regards
            Vivek Panikulam

            Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo! Group.

            Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

          • sachun dahale
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 7, 2008
              Hi

               You will get that password from doc file from the place where you download patch.( peoplesoft.com site)

              Thanks,
              sachin

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 7, 2008
                While the instruction document containing the password is not linked
                from the Update page any more, it still exists on their server:

                http://www.peoplesoft.com/ice/Resolutions/575126/PT84511UserDoc.htm

                --- In psftdba@yahoogroups.com, Panikulam Vivek <vivekpanikulam@...>