PeopleSoft DBA Forum : Migrate from Peoplesoft to a new software package

  • H NG
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2008

      Hi all,

      We are planning to migrate our system from peoplesoft to different software package.

      Can some of you advice on this question:

      We want to use PL/SQL to extract data for the new system.

      What is better: create procedures on the access id or a new user?

      Create temporary tables on the access id or a new user?

      Also can we use those PL/SQL directly as a process request with process scheduler?

      Thanks for your urgent help.

      Envoyé avec Yahoo! Mail.
      Une boite mail plus intelligente.