Unix process scheduler - high availability options

  • william_gioioso@vanguard.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2008

      Hello all,

      We run our Unix process scheduler on our database server.  We have a high availability solution (Data Guard) for our database and I am trying to figure out a way to to have a fail over type solution for our Unix process scheduler.  The scenario is that we lose the UNIX box or the disk.   I need to have some type of redundency available to get the process scheduler online.  Any ideas on how to do this?

      Thanks.
      Bill

      CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT. The information contained in this e-mail message, including attachments, is the confidential information of, and/or is the property of, Vanguard. The information is intended for use solely by the individual or entity named in the message. If you are not an intended recipient or you received this in error, then any review, printing, copying, or distribution of any such information is prohibited, and please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail from your system.