Re: PeopleSoft DBA Forum Login Invalid thru' Application Designer

  • apotlapalli
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 18, 2007
      --- In psftdba@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Ellis" <robert.ellis@...> wrote:

      > How about data mover?
      -->I was able to get in with SYSADM/SYSADM credentials.

      > I guess with sysadm/sysadm you log in direct?
      -->I assumed that connect id and password were wrong but after doing
      multiple work station installations got confirmation that I was giving
      correct values.

      > How about with vp1/vp1?
      -->I have to attempt twice to log in Data Mover with VP1/VP1 credentials.

      Thank You
      Abhi