RE: PeopleSoft DBA Forum Re: PeopleSoft Database migration , its very urgent---------

    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 30, 2007
      D-man,

      I think you should change your group welcome page from (BTW for and is are transposed)

      "This forum for is PeopleSoft DBAs, Administrators and other interested technicians to discuss ideas, ask questions, and share information.

      Remember, the forum is not a replacement for PeopleSoft Customer Connection."

      "This forum is for qualified PeopleSoft DBAs, Administrators and other interested technicians to discuss ideas, ask questions, and share information.

      Remember, the forum is not a replacement for PeopleSoft Customer Connection or adequate training.  It is not a place where you are to learn enough information to appear qualified enough to get a job as an admin.  If you are a new member and your questions appear to fall into this category, they will be deleted before they get sent out."

      Personally, I'm tired of looking at resumes of completely unqualified H1Bs because they know how to spell PeopleSoft.

      peace,
      clark

      PSA: Salary <> Slavery. If you earn a salary, your employer is renting your services for 40 hours a week, not purchasing your soul. Your time is the only real finite asset that you have, and once used it can never be recovered, so don't waste it by giving it away.

      I work to live; I don't live to work.

      "Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you." -- Carl Sandburg (1878 - 1967)

      It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument. -- William G. McAdoo

      Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. -- Seneca

      "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

      You keep typing, we keep giving. Download Messenger and join the i’m Initiative now. Join in!
    • hare Ram singh
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 4, 2007
        can anybody help to to get detail of activity
        perform as a peoplesoft dba.

        Regards,
        Hareram

        ”Change your thoughts and you change the world.”

        Be a better friend, newshound, and
      • R P

          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 4, 2007
            --- In psftdba@yahoogroups.com, hare Ram singh <hareramsingh@...>
            wrote:

            > Hi,
            > can anybody help to to get detail of activity
            > perform as a peoplesoft dba.
            >
            > Regards,
            > Hareram
            >
            > "Change your thoughts and you change the world."

            Different companies do it differently.