PSAnylytic Server

  • satya seelam
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2007
      Hi,

               Please let me know what is the function of PSANALYTICSERV in PeopleSoft processes.

      Thanks,
      satya

      Building a website is a piece of cake.
    • Bob Ellis
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 14, 2007

        This is covered in the PeopleTools PeopleBooks – please read them before asking any more questions.  From the last few posts you have made it is clear that you are inexperienced in installing PeopleSoft – if this is a commercial installation I strongly suggest you use a qualified installation expert and use the opportunity to gain the knowledge you need.

        Robert Ellis

        PSE Data Security GmbH

        http://www.psedatasecurity.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 14, 2007
          Bravo! You said it before I could, in a much more civil manner. I would have been RTFM on the second post.

          Cheers to you.

          PSA: Salary <> Slavery. If you earn a salary, your employer is renting your services for 40 hours a week, not purchasing your soul. Your time is the only real finite asset that you have, and once used it can never be recovered, so don't waste it by giving it away.

          I work to live; I don't live to work.

          "Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you." -- Carl Sandburg (1878 - 1967)

          It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument. -- William G. McAdoo

          Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. -- Seneca

          "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony