Database upgrade from SQL Server 2000 to SQL Server 2005

  • Sunil Kumar Reddy
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2007
      Hello All,

      We are trying to upgrade the Peoplesoft Database from SQL Server 2000 to SQL Server 2005. We are at PeopleTools 8.48. Can you please let me know if there will be any issues in this upgrade process. Also how does the SQL Statements with  Inner and Outer joins with *= or =*  which are present in SQL Server 2000 effect the performance when upgraded to SQL Server 2005.

      Your help will be greatly appreciated.

      Thank you,

      Sunil Reddy
    • sunilrreddy