Error while running crystal reports in version 9

  • Sunil Kumar Reddy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2007
      Hello Everyone,

      We are trying to do a Peoplesoft Upgrade. We are upgrading the crystal reports from 8.5 to Version 9.

      We ran few crystals with output type as PDF format we got the error saying

      Crystal Reports Print Engine error text: Error in File <File Location>\<File Name>.rpt:

      Error detected by 03.rpt:

      Error detected by export DLL:  %6 %7 %8 %9 (65,30)

       Message Set Number: 65

       Message Number: 30

       Message Reason: Crystal Reports Print Engine error text: Error in File <File Location>\<File Name>.rpt:

      Error detected by 03.rpt:

      Error detected by export DLL:  %6 %7 %8 %9 (65,30)

      and if we set the output format to a different one then its running to success.

      However running the same crystals with the older version does not create any problem. It happens only if we save these reports with Crystal Version 9.

      Can you please let me know if there is any resolution for this.

      Thank you,

      Sunil Reddy.