RE: PeopleSoft DBA Forum configuring multiple domains on Peoplesoft 8.4 tools 8.8 application

  • Duncan Davies
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2003
      Message
      Although it defaults the first domain name and site name to 'PS', you are prompted the second time you go through the PIA setup to either use an existing domain or create a new one.  Then it gives you the chance to specify a name for the new domain and site name.  If you are just trialling this, it would probably be best to keep it simple initially by installing in the existing domain and just giving it a unique site name.  This way, the service (or StartPIA.cmd) would start both PIA instances.

      So (assuming weblogic) the URL would be something similar to:

      kind regards

      Duncan