CA error

  • sachun dahale
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2007
      Hi
      I am applying the Bundle to people soft Finance server using change assistance.
      I am getting following Error, while CA request for Environment
      INFO Thread-1 EMF_CATEGORY - Detected an install for appserver at<PS_HOME>/appsrv/Search - unable to detect a configuration file. Ignoring this installation
      When try to apply patch getting error
      com.peopleosft.pt.changeassistant.apply.Unsatisfiable update Relationship Exception caught in
      Please help me out to over comes these errors

      Thanks

      Sachin

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2007
        Make certain your configuration file is correct and all the options in your
        CA job too.

        services for 40 hours a week, not purchasing your soul. Your time is the
        only real finite asset that you have, and once used it can never be

        "Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you
        can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people
        spend it for you." -- Carl Sandburg (1878 - 1967)

        It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument. -- William G. McAdoo

        Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and
        by the rulers as useful. -- Seneca

        "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because
        I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

        ----Original Message Follows----

        Hi
        I am applying the Bundle to people soft Finance server using change
        assistance.
        I am getting following Error, while CA request for Environment
        INFO Thread-1 EMF_CATEGORY - Detected an install for appserver
        at<PS_HOME>/appsrv/Search - unable to detect a configuration file. Ignoring
        this installation
        When try to apply patch getting error
        com.peopleosft.pt.changeassistant.apply.Unsatisfiable update Relationship
        Exception caught in
        Please help me out to over comes these errors

        Thanks

        Sachin

        Find a local pizza place, movie theater, and more´┐Ż.then map the best route!
        http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&ss=yp.bars~yp.pizza~yp.movie%20theater&cp=42.358996~-71.056691&style=r&lvl=13&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=950607&encType=1&FORM=MGAC01