I am trying to run the psdmtx and getting the following error.

  • akshay0382
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2007
      I am trying to run the psdmtx and getting the following error.

      $ $PS_HOME/bin/psdmtx :-CT INFORMIX -CS informix9 -CD fscm9 -CO fscm
      -CP fscm -CI people -CW peop1e -FP dbsetup.dms
      PeopleTools 8.48.06 - Data Mover
      Copyright (c) 2007 PeopleSoft, Inc.
      All Rights Reserved

      dlopen in libpscompat failed for lib.so: ld.so.1:
      /ds1/inf/psoft848/bin/psdmtx: fatal: lib.so: open failed: No such file
      or directory
      PSDMTX Error: signon
      Reason: Could not sign on to database fscm9 with user fscm.

      Please suggest a solution of the mentioned error.

      Database : IBM Informix Dynamic Server Version 9.40.FC5

      PeopleTools :8.48

      OS :Solaris 10 64bit
      SUNW,Sun-Fire-V490 5.10
      64-bit sparcv9 kernel modules