Java exception thrown: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect

  • deric_louis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2007
      Hi,

      I am getting the following error in the App server logs as well as
      the Prcs logs , this error comes with Perf Monitor service running
      in the Apps server ,

      I tried to configure the Perf Monitor as mentioned in a document i
      got form Customer connection , The Perf Monitor URL is pinging fine
      after doing the required setting , the same is the case with Server
      Monitor Url ,
      But when I try to go into Server Monitor Tab and see the
      Performance of he System for any Webserver , Process Schedular or
      Appserver , no information is comming in the page .

      Secondly when I try to open the administration page for Integration
      Gateway properties page by giving the default username and
      password as administrator and password to see the integration file
      integration.properties , the page is not displayed for it , the
      Submit button does not respond and I get the error as 'no respond
      from Gateway '

      Please suggest any solution for it , as soon as possible or mail me
      if you require more information regarding the issue .

      Thanks for the help in advance .