Foum Abuse

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 20, 2003
      Hello Everyone

      Following the most recent bout of junk messages, I think that we will
      have to switch to full moderation of the group - I have had one
      complaint already. In order for this to function effectively we will
      need more than just myself as moderator. Please contact me directly
      if you would be willing to become a co-moderator of this group.

      Unfortunately this has happened while I am away on holiday, and so I
      cannot deal with this in a timely fashion. This will cause some
      disruption so please bear with me.

      DMK