Re: PeopleSoft DBA Forum Digest Number 813

  • SP
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2007
      Any patches or upgrades recently? Please check all
      AIX 5.3 patches are in place. We have seen similar
      issues after DST patches finally resulted as some of
      AIX patches are required for DST patches to work
      correctly (believe it or not).

      Also there is a known issue on AIX that we have to
      export LDR_CNTRL=USERREGS each and every time when
      you start or stop Application Servers / process
      schdulers. I think this is part of DST patch.
      Executing from .profile/ psconfig.sh some times
      works).

      Sri
      --- psftdba@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      PeopleSoft DBA Forum PeopleSoft DBA Forum

      Messages In This Digest (3
      Messages)

      1a.
      Re: Intermittent database connect failures
      From: David Kurtz

      2a.
      UK Oracle User Group - PeopleSoft Combined SIG -
      17th May 2007 From: David Kurtz

      3.
      UK Oracle User Group - Annual Conference -
      Birmingham UK - 3-6 Decem From: David Kurtz

      View All Topics | Create New Topic

      Messages
      1a.
      Re: Intermittent database
      connect failures Posted by: "David
      Kurtz" info2@...
      davidkurtz
      Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:26 pm (PST)
      Is it possible that you have application
      server processes recycling and not
      making the reconnection for some reason.
      Is there anything of interest in APPSRV.LOG? Are
      there any sqlnet.log
      files?

      Book: PeopleSoft for the Oracle DBA:
      http://www.psftdba.com