UK Oracle User Group - Annual Conference - Birmingham UK - 3-6 December 2007

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2007
      Untitled Document
      Can't see the email? Click here.
      3-6 Dec 07  International Convention Centre, Birmingham  |  UK Oracle User Group Conference & Exhibition 2007
       UKOUG 2007
      Europe's largest independent
      applications & technology event
      for the Oracle, JD Edwards,
      PeopleSoft, Siebel & Stellent

      www.ukoug.org/2007 click here
      to find out:

      • how to make your paper submission
      • what's featured during UKOUG 2007
      • how to book your Exhibition Space
      • more about sponsorship
        opportunities available

      Further details will be
      coming by post soon!

      Call for Papers - Open!

      UK Oracle User Group Conference & Exhibition 2007

      3-6 December 2007, ICC Birmingham

      I would like to announce that the UKOUG 2007 Call for Papers has now commenced.
      Thank you to all those who have supported the UKOUG by presenting at our SIG
      meetings, Special Events and the Annual Conference in the past.

      For details of this year’s event, including all information and to make your submission, please visit the UKOUG 2007 website www.ukoug.org/2007

      Over 2600 attendees came to see a record number of high quality presentations at last year’s event, and with your assistance and contribution, we aim to make UKOUG 2007
      an even greater success.

      DEADLINE: DON’T FORGET... submissions must be received no later than
      Monday 21st May for voting and selection to be carried out by the conference paper selection committee. Notification of whether the paper has been selected or rejected
      will be received by end of July.

      If you have any queries or are unsure of any aspect of this please feel free to
      contact me.
      rachel@... tel: +44 (0)20 8545 9679

      Thank you for your continued interest and support of the UKOUG.

      Rachel Newton
      Agenda Project Manager

      SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 21st May 2007