Global instance 24*7

  • alexcosser
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2007
      Replying to my own post...

      I am interested in contacting other users who are currently using /
      planning for either a global instance or 24*7 availability.

      I am interested in their approach to scheduling the various refreshes
      e.g. security and the employees table.

      I am also interested in how the date and time work in a global
      instance, and how summer time is handled.

      We are going to be on V9 and DB2, but I would like to hear your
      experience even if you are using a different platform.

      Regards

      Alex

      (cross posted on IT Toolbox)