Configuring and Operating Streamed Processing in PeopleSoft Global Payroll - documentation on Go-Faster website

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2003
      Hello

      As promissed to various people, I have now produced a generic document
      explaining how to configure and operate the streamed Global Payroll
      processing.
      There are also various scripts to that will help you to set all this up as
      painlessly as possible.

      It is available on www.go-faster.co.uk under documents.

      For those of you not already familiar with streaming, it provides a way to
      break the payroll processing into pieces, and process those pieces in
      parallel.
      Thus it is enables additional resources to be used by payroll processing,
      thus completing the work in less time.

      I would welcome any feedback regarding this document and where appropriate I
      will incorporate that into subsequent versions.

    • Gene Pirogovsky
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 16, 2003
        Message
        Hi David,

        Can you make sure that sweet tasting tina gets the PeopleSoft DBA forum's membership?

        Gene Pirogovsky
        Omnia Solutions, Inc.
        phone: +1 925 980-2697
        fax: +1 925 215-2116
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 20, 2003
          Hello Everyone

          Following the most recent bout of junk messages, I think that we will
          have to switch to full moderation of the group - I have had one
          complaint already. In order for this to function effectively we will
          need more than just myself as moderator. Please contact me directly
          if you would be willing to become a co-moderator of this group.

          Unfortunately this has happened while I am away on holiday, and so I
          cannot deal with this in a timely fashion. This will cause some
          disruption so please bear with me.

          DMK