RE: PeopleSoft DBA Forum Application Server won't start on Oracle 9i

  • Brian Thompson
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2007

      Hi Titus,

      Thanks very much for replying.

      Relinking’s a good idea that we haven’t tried yet.

      Could you please tell me the syntax for the relink command.

      Thanks in advance,

      Brian

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1, 2007

        Hi Titus,

        Yes that’s solved it !!

        I did a ‘relink all’ and my Apps Server now starts successfully.

        Thanks very much for your help.

        And thanks to everybody else in the group for their useful suggestions.

        Best Regards,

        Brian Thompson

        PeopleSoft Oracle DBA

        Zetex PLC

        .

        ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ____

        Zetex Semiconductors

        Solutions for an analog world

        www.zetex.com
        www.zetex.cn

        E-MAILS are susceptible to interference. You should not assume that
        the contents originated from the sender or the Zetex Group or that they
        have been accurately reproduced from their original form.
        Zetex accepts no responsibility for information, errors or omissions in
        this e-mail nor for its use or misuse nor for any act committed or
        omitted in connection with this communication.
        If in doubt, please verify the authenticity with the sender
        .

        Click here to report   this email as spam.

      • Titus Olowok
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1, 2007
          Hi Brian,

          Great !! I am glad that worked out for you

          Titus Olowokere
          Oracle Certified DBA
          Atlanta, GA