application bundle

  • Unique Kumar
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 13, 2006

      In the CD's of Finance maintance pack3 or any other ..could you please let me know where the bundles are??

      and also Please send me document how to apply and what are precaution

      and in which TABLE  application  bundle exists?

      Also please let me know where is doc in which its mention how to apply ?

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 14, 2006
        Log onto PeopleSoft Connection, http://www.peoplesoft.com , and all of your
        questions will be answered.

        services for 40 hours a week, not purchasing your soul. Your time is the
        only real finite asset that you have, and once used it can never be

        "Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you
        can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people
        spend it for you." -- Carl Sandburg (1878 - 1967)

        It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument. -- William G. McAdoo

        Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and
        by the rulers as useful. -- Seneca

        ----Original Message Follows----

        In the CD's of Finance maintance pack3 or any other ..could you please
        let me know where the bundles are??

        and also Please send me document how to apply and what are precaution

        and in which TABLE application bundle exists?

        Also please let me know where is doc in which its mention how to apply ?

        age, and price. Try it!
      • rajesh colluru
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 14, 2006
          Hello Kumar,

          Maintenance Pack includes all the bundles(cumilative - includes all Maintenance Packs) as a project you wont have mupltiple projects for each bundle.

          Hope this helps you.

          Thanks
          Rajesh Colluru